Scenario Plus provides:
a) a free set of Requirements Engineering templates for use with Microsoft Word, covering Stakeholder Analysis, Use Cases, Project Dictionary, and Non-Functional Requirements.
b) a free set of Requirements Engineering tools for use with IBM (formerly Telelogic) DOORS. The tools are arranged as two drop-down menus to fill gaps in the standard DOORS toolset, as described in the book Discovering Requirements.
The Requirements Discovery tools each manage a DOORS Formal Module as the database for a specific model. They are:
• Stakeholder ‘Onion Model’ Editor
• Goal Model Editor
• Rationale Model Editor.
The Requirements Management tools are:
• Project Information Model Editor & Builder
• Standard Template Builder
• ARM-style Requirements Syntax Checker
• Dictionary Builder & Linker.