Visure Requirements is a state-of-the-art Requirements Definition and Management (RDM) tool specifically designed to provide an integral support to the complete Requirements process:
- Requirements Capture
- Requirements Analysis
- Solution Specification
- Validation of the Specification
- Verification and Acceptance Tests
- Requirements Management
- Report Generation
- Integration with other lifecycle tools
Watch the Visure Requirements demo.
Our powerful RDM tool helps teams to build high-quality systems requirements specifications: users can capture and manage requirements, analyze them in relation with the business domain in which they are categorized, and represent the system being built by means of clear and expressive techniques, understandable directly by the end user. Besides, Visure Requirements helps to manage the requirements and to trace them through the subsequent activities and stages in the system development. Visure Requirements also adds graphical functions for supporting the specification organization for large and complex projects, guaranteeing the specification quality.
Visure Requirements belongs to a new generation of Requirements Engineering tools: the emphasis is not only on requirements management but also on requirements analysis, project organization and the description of the high-level functions which compose the system being constructed. As a result, Visure Requirements streamlines your software Requirements Management process to increase your efficiency and effectiveness in systems development by using state-of-the-art Requirement Engineering methodologies and techniques.
What makes Visure Requirements different?
- Flexibility to visually support multiple end-to-end processes and methodologies in Software and Systems Engineering: The block diagrams reflect visually the elements and the relationships in the process, including elements other than requirements, such as Use cases and tests,
- Low implementation time and user orientation: The tool can be quickly configured for the different roles, creating and sharing user views, as well as restricting the functionality according to the role, to increase the user acceptance.
- Support to reuse, product lines, and variants: Reusability of components (requirements, services, tests, attributes and relationships) enable reduced rework and cost and better quality.
- Powerful architecture, and use of standard: Visure Requirements repository can be based on commercial databases, and makes use of different standards that make it an integrated tool (XRI, XMI, CSV, HTML, etc.)
- ALM support through integrations: Visure Requirements provides integrations with other ALM tools, as well as an open API and Plugin SDK.
- Requirements communication and distributed teams support: The import and export process in Visure Requirements (Word, Excel and XML) supports the customer-supplier relationship, as well as offline work. Visure Requirements provides multiple collaboration techniques such as discussion forums for requirements, and and a collaborative platform with Visure Web.